Squires 2014 Special Ed T-shirts, Anyone?

wild foamy
This post is 3642 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Grey or pale blue would be my preference, with Y and C on reverse, but happy to go with majority.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

for fuck sake, :shakeno: they don't do GREY.

he told you what colours they do..

but in contradiction to my last post , that grey print looks shit and rather blobby .

we all liked the original design though.. :tearhair:

Yip 380 odd posts and there is still no decision.....Imagine if we were talking about what oil to use in a bike or summit :unsure:

• Like 1

We should all be MP's!!!

3 design is the best, can we just agree on colour.

Llaallala can we have a swatch of the switcher colours?

found one here

http://m.switcher.com/pub/switcher-cat14-CH/HTML/files/assets/basic-html/index.html#page9

i`m sure switcher do all colours but also they have BIG prices, over 20 pounds for one T-shirt (this is what I saw on their website). BUT those colours can my friend take from them at a resonable price. also i`m not sure if this kind of printing my friend do, can be done on ANY kind of T-shirt.. its called serigraphy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screen_printing

this is why some colours don`t look good over others.

also using diferent colours mean more work so, a bigger bill. this is why I tell him to leave one colour on front

I will ask him if he can do for us both grey and blue and we will see what colours will look good on every base

I will wait until you decide about the model and after we have the model we will see what he can do to get some good quality t-shirts grey, switcher or not.

Why don't we all just turn up with no tops on and kev can draw the design on us with a biro?

• Like 1

I agree with Jimmy the original one by DDT is far better, these look a bit tackie, it was stone green and the lettering, colour's, and font looked better I know its not easy to please everyone but I'm sure we'll get there, its amazing your mate can reproduce the image so well though Lassy big thumbs up for that just a little bit more work and we'll all be happy :jossun:

So...... T shirt hey?

How we getting on folks?

I have all the money, the sizes and the addressees.

In other words......

heman.jpg