Squires 2014 Special Ed T-shirts, Anyone?

wild foamy
This post is 3776 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

City? O.o

You forget im not a football follower in the slightest, if it hasnt got tits or wheels im not interested!.

Kev your in, on both counts :jossun:

• Like 1

ok, Dan is back from vacation but he still don`t have an answer about the T-Shirts. he still wait to get an answer for grey t-shirts.

Dont worry , you"l get force fed by big kev at squires,,,, real meat too,,, :babyha:

Dont worry , you"l get force fed by big kev at squires,,,, real meat too,,, :babyha:

a tangy tasty sausage with a mayo topping :boink:

well tell others to do it in the same place and the same print-colour... I guess you don`t want be all with different t-shirts :)) Dan still don`t have any news about the grey t-shirts, sorry

I went on zazzle.co.uk they do the shirt (DDT design) in stone green, I did the front the same and on the back

I put Yamaha Owners club with TOMMY XS underneath

Sorry guys, I'm out! decided to order my own online, a lot less complicated.

I went on zazzle.co.uk they do the shirt (DDT design) in stone green, I did the front the same and on the back

I put Yamaha Owners club with TOMMY XS underneath

Don't give them ideas Tommy, if they ask for the money back I will have to sell one of my bikes!

• Like 2

Don't give them ideas Tommy, if they ask for the money back I will have to sell one of my bikes!

Well get it on Fleabay mate, cos I'm out as well. PM sent

Well get it on Fleabay mate, cos I'm out as well. PM sent

PM received, dealt with and PM sent back to you Jimmy.

DDT will you be sending everyone 1 board of the worshop for refund or the tool shed LOL Or a rubber floor mat HAHAHA

Do we have a li'l competition for 'most unique' t-shirt at Squires then??

This must be the all time biggest waste of time thread ever ! Lol

Im staying faithful.............................for now, but if the next station has tits, im jumping trains. :spin2: