2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2014

Airhead
This post is 3529 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Aye " see pat posted on my thread , hes gonna take the DT125 Again,,, :eusa_clap: . i may meet him at gretna , we"ll plan summat near time,,, be good to see him again, :thumb:

I might pop into Gretna next week as I will be in that neck of the woods.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 3 weeks later...

Blast from the past" :jossun: opens with Barkwindjammer -pat - plinnigas - oldtimer shakes kevs had -then kev and cynic reverse out to join Que. Filmed by Old git on a bike, anyone remember him,, :eusa_think:

Filmed by Old git on a bike, anyone remember him,, :eusa_think:

Yeah he turned up last year on the silver and red MV right?

Just goes to show not all stereotypes are true, i was expecting him to be on a cruiser or something a little more, ahem... docile

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going from Cambridge - more than happy to meet up en route if you don't mind A roads. I'll probably make my own way through Doncaster though so as not to hold others up.

I'm going from Cambridge - more than happy to meet up en route if you don't mind A roads. I'll probably make my own way through Doncaster though so as not to hold others up.

I am happy to ride up with you again Andrew.

Thanks for the offer Andrew, I need someone from way down here - in case I get into trouble :spin2:

Thanks for the offer Andrew, I need someone from way down here - in case I get into trouble :spin2:

Get a recovery package. Always an asset even if it is only a puncture that holds you up.

Last year a few of us met in Nottingham - along the A1. Andrew on his SR (Cambridgeshire/Beds??), Cynic on his TDR250 (Northhants) and me on my Suzi TS250 (Leicestershire). I guess that it will be much the same this year except I will probably be on one of my RD400's and there was talk of possibly other members meeting up with us too. It is well worth the trip, even if you ride half way the night before and book into a hotel.

2wheels comes over from Ireland - at least once on his DT125 and Blackhat rides down from Scotland. I don't know any Southern based members who could ride up with you.

There are a couple of videos of the Saturday rideout from Squires - on the Saturday - on my video wall. LINKY

• Like 1

Not the way things are looking :(

Surely sitting your test is preferable/cheaper than having to resit a CBT every other year

a holiday is just a holiday a full licence + a big bike will stay with you long time. ofcourse, not your wife opinion but this is why you need show her who is the rooster in your house... i`m going to make an egg.

Lol. If it were just the wife and me I'd share your view but its been a couple of years since we've taken the boys away anywhere. Besides, it may be small but I do have fun with it!! :)