2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2014

Airhead
This post is 3475 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I got the Friday off work, so count me in!

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ok peeps it's 200 miles from me and I DON'T do camping but put me down as a possible cos if there is a hotel nearby then your on !!!

The 2 closest hotels seem to be:

Best Western Milford Hotel

Great North Road, South Milford, LS25 5LQ

or

Quality Hotel Leeds Selby Fork

Junction 42 A1M, South Milford, LS25 5LF

I'll check what shift I'm on later, and book days off if I need any.

Shouldn't be a problem though

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Anyone thinking of going who's not been before, I highly recommend it, its the most fun you'll have with your clothes on this year

:headbang:

Anyone thinking of going who's not been before, I highly recommend it, its the most fun you'll have with your clothes on this year

Or without if you venture into the Foamy cave...

...............................its the most fun you'll have with your clothes on this year

That's not strictly true in my case. Did I tell you about..................oh, never mind.

I recommend it too. Banter and 2 stroke smoke. Hmmmmmmmmmm. It's just the camping part I am struggling with.

Having missed it last year and reading all the craic I would have liked to have made it this time, unfortunately just looked at my work planner and I an am working that weekend so ho hum.

That's not strictly true in my case. Did I tell you about..................oh, never mind.

I recommend it too. Banter and 2 stroke smoke. Hmmmmmmmmmm. It's just the camping part I am struggling with.

Why's that DDT? Personal preference or anything negative about Squires? I've not camped there before you see so no idea what it's like. Noticed you can't bring your own camping stove etc which kinda sucks as I like to make a brew, ha ha!

Absolutely nothing wrong with staying in a hotel, if you've found a few nearby?

Why's that DDT? Personal preference or anything negative about Squires? I've not camped there before you see so no idea what it's like. Noticed you can't bring your own camping stove etc which kinda sucks as I like to make a brew, ha ha!

Thats because they want you to cough up for a brew at the bar, I'd do it anyway

Having missed it last year and reading all the craic I would have liked to have made it this time, unfortunately just looked at my work planner and I an am working that weekend so ho hum.

Sorry to hear that Jimmy. It would have been good to meet you.

It was too cold last year and I am an old bloke (the year before was fine though). Making the toilets in the early hours. A nice shower. Getting my lardy ar5e into a sleeping bag. Should I go on?

Nothing wrong with the venue and they open quite early for a brew. Just me I guess.

I listed a couple of hotels earlier in the thread. I rarely drink so riding back late wouldn't be a problem nor would be getting a cab. The hotels are literally a few minutes away.

I will probably end up camping but I am starting to like my creature comforts.

Yeah, fair enough, as long as it isn't the venue!! I will admit, nothing worse than getting cold during the night and not being able to warm up the next day.

Oh, and as for your crimpers - I've a power socket on my bike you can borrow, ha ha!!

• Like 1

Like i said, plenty of room in the foamy cave!

There you go DDT, problem solved - warm night ahead for you!

• Like 2

Like i said, plenty of room in the foamy cave!

There you go DDT, problem solved - warm night ahead for you!

Cheers Bippo. Providing you don't mind?

Steve, are we going for one big sleeping bag to share between the two of us?

• Like 1

You cutting the rate on big kev newmey" :bootyshake: .. or is it 3 in a bag,,

Yeh was cool last year, too late in sept. earlier this year tho, When we were at FS1E run there in july, it was scorcio at 6am.

sauna in tent . :jossun:

• Like 1

You cutting the rate on big kev newmey" :bootyshake: .. or is it 3 in a bag,,

some suggestions

kingsize.jpg

1286905044074.jpg

and for Foamy and Andrew

1.0x0.jpg

• Like 4