X-Factor

Grouch
This post is 3927 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I really despise this complete bag of shit that has ruined the music industry. Every year the winner gets the Xmas number 1 and brings their shitty album out compiled mainly with covers. Some spoilt little shit wins and becomes a popstar (for at least a few months) and it's all we hear about in the media. An horrible little shit who has never worked a day in their life and haven't even become an adult and joined the real world. I never watch the crap but from what I have seen and heard none of them have any natural talent (all their voices are electronically enhanced using computers). They are told what to say, wear, act, eat, drink etc. they are even given their sob stories so they can win the viewers overs. The whole show is a fix and is purely done for entertainment (the same as WWF wrestling). We have to put up with this complete fucking wank for over ten years (it started off as pop idol) when will it end? Surely the retards that watch it and are so passionate about it will start to get bored of it? If only :(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Im with you Grouch, the wife watches it and i get her to record it and watch it when im at work or she can watch it when im in the shed.

I just can't understand why people love it so much. Fair enough a few years worth of shows but, now it is just the same stale old shite. There's only a minimal amount of the population who have a special talent that moves you when they sing. I saw some freak called Rylan who was an attention seeking queer who could not sing at all, I nearly punched the tv through ffs.

Just like any 'reality' show the first one or mate two series are entertaining but after that I blame the brainwashed idiots who still watch the crap. I only used to watch the first couple of episodes to see the numpties whose mates thought it a laugh to tell em they can sing!

I thought Rylan was great. Maybe not the best singer but he handled himself with dignity when people had a dig at him. He was a successful male model before he entered the show. Better than someone who can sing a bit but has an attitude that stinks and thinks that we should be in awe at them. The show gets boring towards the end and the best part is the auditions. The boy who came second is already moaning that he didn't get any support but would you actually pay money to go and see him? I wouldn't but I would go and see Rylan as it would be entertaining.

What really surprises me is all these un-talented people who crave being "famous" and have some dodgy history. If they had any sense they would just keep their heads down and find proper jobs.

what pisses me off is they get to number one for christmas with a song that's fuck all to do with christmas .

example ! sam bailey skyscraper .

what ever happend to good old cliff...

Apparently many of the 'good' performers are already known and it is 'suggested' to them that they might like to audition when there's a new season.

I think the most telling scene was where Louie Walsh was about to vote someone to stay, then some techie in headphones runs up to whisper in his ear... and then suddenly he boots them out like they were the worst thing ever. Clearly just producers stirring shit up and fixing the whole thing.

Beyond that, it's always so blatant that Cowell has pre-booked/pre-paid for the winner to come out with a Christmas Number One - Not to release a Christmas single, but to actually come out with a single that WILL be Number One.

I can tell all this just from listening to the people in the office!!

Just like football................................ban the fooking lot, its all fixed, its all bollocks and is only supported by narrow minded morrons that struggle to live off £500 a week benifits :eusa_whistle:

(sits back and waits for football supporters to jump in :razz::biglaugha: )

• Like 1

AC/DC Highway to Hell for number 1

I was thinking, another campaign to get RAGE to the number one spot for 2013 just like back in 2009 - but maybe a different song this time... 'killing in the name' is an amazing track, but certainly one of their most overplayed one too!

how about 'bullet in your head'

just have a look at these lyrics!.....shits on the nonsense that dominates the charts.

This time the bullet cold rocked ya

A yellow ribbon instead of a swastika

Nothin' proper about ya propaganda

Fools follow the rules when the set commands ya

They said, it was blue when the blood was red

That is how you got a bullet, blasted through your head

Blasted through your head, blasted through your head

I give a shout out to the living dead

Who stood and watched at the feds cold centralized

So serene on the screen, you was mesmerized

Cellular phones, soundin' a death tone

Corporations cold, turn ya to stone before you realize

They load the clip in omni color

Said, they pack the 9, they fire it at prime time

Sleeping gas, every home was like Alcatraz

And muthafuckas lost their minds

Just victims of the in-house drive-by

They say jump, you say how high

Yeah

Run it

Check-a, check-a, check it out

They load the clip in omni color

They pack the 9, they fire it at prime time

And muthafuckas lost their minds

No escape from the mass mind rape

Play it again Jack and then rewind the tape

Play it again and again and again

Until ya mind is locked in

Believin' all the lies that they are tellin' ya

Buyin' all the products that they are sellin' ya

They say jump, ya say how high

Ya brain dead

Ya gotta fuckin' bullet in your head

Yeah

Ya standin' in line

Believin' the lies

Ya bowin' down to the flag

Ya got a fuckin' bullet in ya head

Ya standin' in line

Believin' the lies

Ya bowin' down to the flag

Ya got a fuckin' bullet in ya head

A bullet in ya head

A bullet in ya head

A bullet in ya head

A bullet in ya head

A bullet in ya head

A bullet in ya head

Ya have got to bullet in ya fuckin' head

Yeah

Yeah

my favorite bits have to be:

'This time the bullet cold rocked ya

A yellow ribbon instead of a swastika

Nothin' proper about ya propaganda

Fools follow the rules when the set commands ya'

and

'They load the clip in omni color

They pack the 9, they fire it at prime time

And muthafuckas lost their minds'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_-QGNUYL5g

Looks like im the only one to avoid it entirely then.

Never watched it. Anybody taking a decade to figure its manufactured tripe needs...... well.

• Like 1

It's all about Christopher Lee for this years Christmas number 1...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/christopher-lee-heavy-metal-christmas-2929902

Ha ha! Legend. Even have a movie poster of his hanging in my kitchen.

That'll show the drones...

I really despise this complete bag of shit that has ruined the music industry. Every year the winner gets the Xmas number 1 and brings their shitty album out compiled mainly with covers. Some spoilt little shit wins and becomes a popstar (for at least a few months) and it's all we hear about in the media. An horrible little shit who has never worked a day in their life and haven't even become an adult and joined the real world. I never watch the crap but from what I have seen and heard none of them have any natural talent (all their voices are electronically enhanced using computers). They are told what to say, wear, act, eat, drink etc. they are even given their sob stories so they can win the viewers overs. The whole show is a fix and is purely done for entertainment (the same as WWF wrestling). We have to put up with this complete fucking wank for over ten years (it started off as pop idol) when will it end? Surely the retards that watch it and are so passionate about it will start to get bored of it? If only :(

Fraid thats TV today Groucho

Dominated by cooks/antique dealers/reality?tv/so called talent shows/banal quiz progs yah yah yah "what does the pressure pad say"

Daytime tv that trots out soap stars? as celebrity guests

Loose Women? fuck me its the pits, underworked faded gobby knowall fuckalls with an endless procession of? - youve guessed it, soap stars as guests

But people watch this shit

And its mainly women

Emancipation has bred a generation of mindless wanabees

Emily would turn in her grave

and all those pissportant over paid wanker judges they cal the shots , if they lined al those against the wall and shot em along woth celberity chefs , Except for Keith Floyd ( he is already dead ) the TV may improve

Just like football................................ban the fooking lot, its all fixed, its all bollocks and is only supported by narrow minded morrons that struggle to live off £500 a week benifits :eusa_whistle:

W#NKER :crazy:

Im with you mate. Horse shit the lot of it. No horseshit has a value. If it fell off the planet tomorrow I wouldnt notice.

and all those pissportant over paid wanker judges they cal the shots , if they lined al those against the wall and shot em along woth celberity chefs , Except for Keith Floyd ( he is already dead ) the TV may improve

Agreed Keith Floyd was cool. Oh how times change. The fashion for young men now is to dress as gay as possible and use beauty products like fake tan and eye liner haha.