xz 550 top yoke queery

rabmavin
This post is 3941 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi there . Im a new member and could do with a bit of advice . I have taken over a trike project and am looking for some ideas to change the bars and thought i might get an easy option . lol .at the moment it has standard bars and i want bigger bars on . does anyone know of another top yoke that might fit or will I have to look at changing the front end ? . i have been told the 535 virago forks are the same diameter but dont know if the top yoke itself would line up with the steering head . Im pretty handy with the spanners and such but i have never tried to change anything like this before . just the usual boring stuff . lol . my thanks to anyone who can help . Rab . ps . I apologise to anyone who may take offence at this bike being triked but as I said i had no control over it and i havnt seen one of these bikes in the uk so parts are a pain and a small fortune to buy . easier to carry on with the trike I think .

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

sorry your question is vage at best do you want to put bigger forks on or handle bars.?

Hi Rab one of our mods wildfoamy has had the same problem see project f.u.c.r,he hasn't managed to find any but can rule out some

if you do find some that fit, post it on his project it will help him out. good luck

ps he may also have part's as he is turning his into a cafe racer

sorry your question is vage at best do you want to put bigger forks on or handle bars.?

hi . bigger handle bars as the originals dont fit in with the style of trike . thanks .

Hi Rab one of our mods wildfoamy has had the same problem see project f.u.c.r,he hasn't managed to find any but can rule out some

if you do find some that fit, post it on his project it will help him out. good luck

ps he may also have part's as he is turning his into a cafe racer

thanks . i will have a look and if i do find a solution i will post it .

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online