Center Stand for 1991-2 Yamaha XJ600s?

DAVE_SecaII
This post is 6552 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey all -

Any idea of where I could get a center stand for my newly aquired

1991 Yamaha XJ600s Seca II? From what I've read -

Yamaha did offer it as an option, but I can't find one anywhere -

some 80's SECA stands are on ebay - but no Seca IIs.<_<

secagarage.jpg

I can't imagine taking the bike apart without a center stand. :o

Dave

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks - I'd like to get the center stand that came as an option - especially for touring. The Dennis Kirk paddock stand runs $150 - is that a good price? All new to me....

$150 is pretty average these days.

I'll try & dig up a link to an online site where I've bought some factory Yamaha parts for my XT....

that are actually cheaper than paying those rediculous dealer prices! :rolleyes:

I'll post it when I get home where I've got it bookmarked. ;)

• 1 month later...

Dave.....

It might be more cost & time effective to use a coupla jack stands.....OR.....you could get a paddock stand from Dennis Kirk ;)

You can order a FREE catalog from that site :)

Hi, what did you end up going for? The paddock stand or the factory center stand? I have an XJ600S and have been looking for the center stand everywhere but can not find one. It looks like from your website related to your bike that you went with the center stand. Where did you find it?

• 4 months later...

Newbie here, wanted to give this thread a bump as I'm about to buy a 1996 and would love to pick up a factory stand as well...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online