XT600 Decal/graphics kit

pimmy
This post is 3968 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all, i'm trying to find a decent graphic kit for my 2003 XT600E as i think it looks a bit bland. Been looking online and can't find anything. Anyone have any ideas???

cheers in advnce

http://20130519_140342.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm afraid google isn't turning up anything for me either!

In all honesty, i think it looks great as it is!- id be more then happy with a bike that looks like that :)

I'm afraid google isn't turning up anything for me either!

In all honesty, i think it looks great as it is!- id be more then happy with a bike that looks like that :)

Wanna buy it!!!!

restricted license i'm afraid mate :(

wish mine was in a way. Got back into biking a few months back on this and now got the "itch" for something a lot faster, but with 14 points i think it'll be suicide...lol

Yeah be careful out there man!

Feels like the cameras are bloody everywhere - thank fuck i live in the middle of the countryside

Nearest fixed camera is about 50 or 60 miles away.

i see an R1 in your near future! :P all i can recommend is only speed where u know 100% there are no cameras, what i used to do in the car if i was prating about was to go one way at the speed limit, when you get to wherever, turn around right away and go hell for leather on the way back ;)

As if they need another reason to take our money :eusa_snooty:

Check out companys that do car wraps,then you can have custom made to you designe,there hundreds around here.They install the wrap so if it goes wrong they just make another set and dosen't cost you any more.http://www.auto-wrap.co.uk/car-wrapping/ this was the first one i found but there are lots more.Way cheaper than a custom paint job and if you get board with it peal it off and your back to stock paint job.

Buy the time you pay for decals and the install kit it's about the same money and if you mess it up then you have to pay for another set and then it cost you more