Eleven days people in the UK

DirtyDT
This post is 4114 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Eleven days before the nights start to close in. June 21st is the longest day this year.

Stop throwing things at me. I can't change the weather.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Motorsickle forum DT not the bladdey weather channel

I will throw the first thing at you which shall be a Cat dipped in badger poop

All the rain now you come out with this!! I have to blame someone so your IT!! And I was out doing my usual tootle round the forest and was passed by a bloody great BMW (bike) with more lights on it than Blackpool and he never even waved or shook his fist at me, miserable git. :shakeno:

Eleven days before the nights start to close in. June 21st is the longest day this year.

It's the longest day every year.

Dunno what the problem is, anyway... Bikes do have headlights, usually!! :D

Know what gets me, people post intros on this forum, they then post queries in the workshop section, they talk about yamahas, they talk about non yams all in the correct sections, then a bluddy Mod starts a thread about the blooming astral calendar in the bike section........shouldn't be allowed I tell you, rant, rant, rant :icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_lol:

• Like 1

Jimmy your right!! Mods putting things on about Ley lines and Tarot cards next. :eusa_whistle:

wait... what the feck?...

Where was our feckin summer?!, we've had a good few days this last week/weekend and a good few days a few weeks before. fuck this im moving to Oz... go pester Alex a bit methink

wait... what the feck?...

Where was our feckin summer?!, we've had a good few days this last week/weekend and a good few days a few weeks before. fuck this im moving to Oz... go pester Alex a bit methink

We had summer last week. It's the longest summer we've had for a few years.

Summer has moved to later on in the year. These days October is still warm and sunny enough for a braai, especially my birthday. Always sunny on that day!

And why is it that summer only ever happens in the week while I am at work, and never at weekends....

That, my friend, is the Law of Sod :yeah:

don't fret everyone, its still summer, just darker :)

This. Not sure why you guys are all sad about missing Summer lol. It officially starts on the 21st of June and we've got three months of that lovely sun. Knock on wood!

So who is up for the ride to Stonehenge to join the hippies , and piss off the wildlife , also i just put Radio 2 on for some music and that Carpet muncher Claire Balding is playing Michael bloody Ball or summat