S H E D S

iandouglas
This post is 3317 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I like a man that has more than one shed, shows he has character and a sense of humour plus it gives you somewhere to go when SWMBO has a tantrum!! :jossun:

I sort have have a shed and no garage. I have been planning to get a big shed but it's just another thing I haven't got around to it yet. Hoping to move soon so I may hold fire with a shed for a while.

anoher shed is on my shopping list (a very long list) the Gilera is taking up residence in the newest one.

the other has just funghi and ivy holding it together.

Recently finished building my new 10' x 10' shed, got the power installed and started moving the bikes in.

002_zps1fa8d193.jpg

It has been painted and a number of security devices fitted. If you look to the right you can see my wee shed, and above that my 10year old sons "Pirate" hut. Got him started on sheds at an early age.

In the process of building my man cave at the mo just need some up rights and some bits for a roof n floor. This one will be big enough to walk around the bike not like the last one where I had to climb over the thing.

Recently finished building my new 10' x 10' shed, got the power installed and started moving the bikes in.

002_zps1fa8d193.jpg

It has been painted and a number of security devices fitted. If you look to the right you can see my wee shed, and above that my 10year old sons "Pirate" hut. Got him started on sheds at an early age.

seriously good shed there jimmy,.6' x 8' or is it 8'x 10?

The new one is 10' x 10' and the auld one to the right is 8' x 6'

My garden has a 1 in 3 slope so there was a serious amount of digging involved to level it. Then I discovered a gas pipe so couldn't take it down to street level like wot I wanted. I'm in the process of making a portable ramp at the minute

hey 10' x 10' that's big enough for a sofa, a bike or two, wokbench a tv and maybe..a bed - you are the shed king

you bothering with insulation?

Got some camping stuff in mine including a primus stove but haven't got round to using it. Listen to the radio, got a clock and binnoculars (no not to spy) - we have a lot of aircraft buzzing about here, some more interesting than others.

etbosz.jpg

this is bernard shaw and his shed that could swivel round to follow the sun

• Like 1

you bothering with insulation?

Yes I have insulated and lined the whole thing.

Still dont think it is big enough for all my needs tho.

I have got power in it so I need to get a beer fridge and a juke box/music maker and I'm set up.

Ian, I will take a picture of the view from the shed and you'll see why I'm looking forward to getting it kitted out

edited to add pics

The view

003-1_zps55096993.jpg

and my neglected SpeedTwin

004-2_zps7eae11aa.jpg

• Like 1

I need to cut down a 25ft conifer before I can start looking at new shed's. It is on my thing's to do list but never seem's to get to the top

anybody here got a shed?

- to me they go with motorbikes, the same sense of escape into your own little world

33pajio.jpg

3466xd1.jpg

Just saw the signature in the sketch, Was that your drawing, Ian. If so well done mate, I can't draw a straight line without using a ruler

RE: Just saw the signature in the sketch, Was that your drawing, Ian. If so well done mate, I can't draw a straight line without using a ruler

yes i used to write and illustrate for a newsletter, funny enough by a Scot like you, Mike Patterson (Musselburgh Midlothian) he's packed it up now though

Tell me that's not the sea you view from your shed, how relaxing is that :spin2: that reminds me there's another one on sheds, let me find it....

k2o8rp.jpg

'Tis the River Clyde and it can be.

Spoiling myself now but here's a sunset pic with the paddle steamer 'Waverley' passing, taken last year. My wife takes a load of pics from our garden and post them on FB with alarming regularity

Sunsets20-06-11017.jpg

• Like 1

I remember the Waverley, you scots nicked it from Ilfracombe :shakeno:

always reminded me of the Thunderchild in jeff waynes war of the worlds

3369-6317-thickbox.jpg

It still does a (part)summer season down Devon/Cornwall way.

Wasn't the Thunderchild the warship

It still does a (part)summer season down Devon/Cornwall way.

Wasn't the Thunderchild the warship

tried to remember, and your probably right, CBA searching out the album or googling