yamaha jog r 2006 dreaded speedo gon mad

imthedaddy5
This post is 4009 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

the speedo goes straight past 50mph when only doing about 15-20. i bought a speedo and had to hardwire it becsuse of s broken connection. is there a way of cslibrating it or should i just cut it of and cross my fingers I'm not going to fast.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, Just a few things first, It would seem that you forgot to do an INTRO, so if you would be so kind as to go to NEW MEMBERS section and say a bit about yourself you might get more in the way of answers rather than just bunging your question in different sections. It works like this, if you go to the pub and bark questions at strangers they will 1. ignore you 2. get snotty and throw you out the door. Neither of these things will happen here if you say Hi FIRST!!! It's just polite to introduce yourself to strangers before trying to pick their brains. I'm sure someone will have a fix for your problem but most will NOT answer you until you say Hi. We are a group of people who love biking and bikes and we enjoy helping out but we are just like you. So finally Welcome to the YOC. :jossun:

No Prob it's just how it works on here all welcome just nice if they say Hi first. Hope someone will have a fix for your problem, ride safe. :jossun:

Not really sure how the speedo works on the jog-r but to me it sounds like the speedo gear/sensor could possibly be broken or have an issue?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online