XS 750 dip stick

Dan Boy
This post is 4013 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Danboy, It might be a good idea if you did an INTRO (new members section) first before you dive in with a question, just nice if you say Hi before you start asking questions, no offence intended just how it works on here, most folks ignore a question until you have said Hi.

Talking about your question, did it actually have a dipstick? I have the XJ and that only has a sight glass on the side of the engine, just curious you understand. :jossun:

By the way Welcome to the YOC.

Danboy, as Slice has said it's good to get an intro first. Dipstick on the final drive box, it's been a few years since I had mine, but as I recall there's no such thing, you just fill up the box with gear oil until it dribbles out of the filler hole, job done.

... and the lovely Dutch people over at CMSNL agree with me - Clicky link to XS750 final drive fiche

You're welcome, now get that intro up, there's a good chap!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online