sr250se

r75/6
This post is 5681 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

my '77 xs400 runs on unleaded, and I read that all jap bikes ran on unleaded since early 70's.

BTW the fuel today is not as good, so always use fresh juice and drain out carbs etc before starting.

• 4 months later...

just recently we put a 1980 sr250se back on the road and i wondered if it can run on unleaded fuel or if i should be using some form of lead replacement any info on this would be very helpful. yours peted.

Hi,I have just got a 1984 SR250 and was hoping you may help.I am after a petrol tank and right side panel,do you know any good contacts.Will any other tank fit?would appreciate your help....al

Hi,I have just got a 1984 SR250 and was hoping you may help.I am after a petrol tank and right side panel,do you know any good contacts.Will any other tank fit?would appreciate your help....al

hi sad news i have the odd cable and set of brake shoes that im keeping for spares.but SPC motorcycles did list some parts last time i looked but no tanks.

have you tried this site?

http://www.yamaha-xt500.co.uk/portal.php

they have sr's on there, not sure if they are the same tanks tho'

• 2 years later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online