service

fzeddy1
This post is 4121 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i would have thought any, but don't you feel like giving it a go your self? shouldn't be too difficult and a damn site cheaper!

The first service was usually free years ago i.e labour , apart from any parts used like oils if done by the supplying dealer. If taken to a non supplying dealer they could charge you for parts and labour. Not sure if this is still the case. I would at least get the first few services done by a Yamaha dealer incase there are any warranty issuses later on.

Tony

i would have thought any, but don't you feel like giving it a go your self? shouldn't be too difficult and a damn site cheaper!

hi,would do ,but its the first service so it would bugger up the warrenty,cheers

The first service was usually free years ago i.e labour , apart from any parts used like oils if done by the supplying dealer. If taken to a non supplying dealer they could charge you for parts and labour. Not sure if this is still the case. I would at least get the first few services done by a Yamaha dealer incase there are any warranty issuses later on.

Tony

ok ,you have to pay now,so i would think you could take it to any yam dealer,suppose i should phone one to confirm,thanks anyhow

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online