GB and the EU

Noise
This post is 4113 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well i just heard on the radio that Mr Cameron is going to put out a petition to see who wants to vote Great Britain out of the EU. It will only happen if they get in power and also if the other EU countries agree.

Personally, i would def vote us out. We don't use euro's and come off it the way i see it, is that the EU is bringing in all these new laws as if they are the newer Nazi's (but with out all the killing and stuff) they are just trying to take over the world in a political way, In my eyes any way.

As always..............................open to discussion, and seeing that its in the "Yamabyss" section you can go all out :biglaugha:

Also, if we do come out of the EU, will all the laws that we have brought on via the EU still count? e.g motorbike license's etc?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well. I feel we should be out. Trouble is i no more trust the useless selfserving bags of wind we have now.

Wouldnt surprise me if they did win there is a get out clause.

Personally i think guy falks was a couple of hundred years too early.

Red blue yellow. Coulf be pink with orange spots for all thr goodthey do. Seriously the opposition have no other perpose than slaging off whatever the other comes up with.

You really think were in a land of 'free' people.

Politics - proffesional obfuscation.

"Cameron promises a referendum by the end of 2017 IF THEY WIN THE NEXT ELECTION... "

I personally cannot see the UK being 'allowed' to leave the EU even if they wanted too. It will take years and the restructuring process will be too expensive & further time consuming.

Big publicity stunt I feel to get confidence votes.

Referendum on the EU yeah, and Ive just seen a winged pig fly over Leicester. Wouldn't trust a politician any of them as far as i could throw one they cant even lie straight in bed.

• Like 1

well i am north of the border and we have a vote for independance in a year and half,

which i will be voting for..

i also understand that if it goes through that scotland as a country will not be in the eu either as it will be seperate from britain and therefore did not elect it`s people to be members of the eu.

so either way ME as a scot will not be under eu law,

but as someone said we will need to try to get some of the laws that are in just now scrapped

that will be the hard part

Bennyboy...........................Salmond wants to be in the EU. He has already lied about automatic membership. All new EU members must join the Euro so you will get independence, The EU and the Euro if Salmond is in charge.

As for the English amongst us. Cam-moron said that he would have the vote in this parliament. That was before he got elected. He is now saying that he would have the vote in the next but only if the Tory's are in power and he is in charge. Some mugs believed him the first time and, I guess, will still believe him the second time. As for Liebour and the Lib's....................much of the same really, all lairs and cheats. Too busy stealing from the Taxpayer on expenses and flipping their (taxpayer brought) second homes. I wouldn't vote for any of them.

The system we have in the UK is flawed. 5 year terms isn't long enough to see through strategic projects which can be overturned by the following government. To get on in the hierarchy and become a Minister you have to suck up and tow the line, all ethics go out of the window. Being a Minister means you are in charge of a whole department so can screw things up on a grander scale. If you are just a simple thief MP, you are told what to do by the political Whips. The Whips tell you how to vote in the commons. What the country needs is a smaller House of Commons with all MP's being independent. In reality, it doesn't matter anyway as Brussels will tell us what we can do and when. That being the case, sack all the MP's and Lords and just carry on.

A common market was a good idea (though I never voted for it). The EU is just power mad people with as much sense as carrot (sorry carrots everywhere).

I don't have an answer except I want a referendum on getting out of the EU and one on getting out of the UK.

I'm thinking canada... According to alex aus is too hot and you have to live in a cave.....:-P

When are the English going to get a vote on independence from the rest of Britain, probably about the same time as we get a vote on the EU NEVER. Heard plenty about Scottish and Welsh independence, but never anything about English independence though.

Well I also live up in the frozen North I will definately be against Scottish Independence. If you think you cannot trust a Westminster politician, then you should be sure that you cannot trust Salmon. In my opinion he is the biggest self serving, lying, bombastic, arrogant fool out there. Anyone who thinks the UK would be in a better state broken up into 4 separate countries is sadly deluded.

• Like 1

I recon we should let the queen / King be in charge of the country again and get shot of a MP's and pen pushing politicians. Look at when we had the British empire, yes it was a form of in invasion but we was that bad why the hell is the Falklands still wanting to stay under our control, (bar the fact of Argentina lol)

Im not the smartest bloke on politics and frankly i couldn't give a toss about it all, it would just be nice to be known as GREAT BRITAIN for a reason again. Takes the piss that once such a great country needs to take on other Laws to please the other folk over sea's

If i was to leave the UK i'd go live with Sacha..................any one else for that? :biglaugha:

• Like 1

His speech is aimed squarely at people like me who have always voted conservative and are likely to vote UKIP at the next general election. If this happens -a lot of traditional tory voters vote UKIP - Liebour will get back in (god help us if they get back in, but Dave needs a kicking). Unfortunately he promised us an in/out vote before 2010 and tory voters have not forgotten. I have recently joined UKIP and will be doing everything possible [activism] to steal as many votes from the tories as possible. At least Farage calls it as he sees it, instead of being mired in spin and sleaze.

Tony Blair really ruined this country, it needs something like exit from the EU to get it back on track.

• Like 1

.................... If you think you cannot trust a Westminster politician, then you should be sure that you cannot trust Salmon. In my opinion he is the biggest self serving, lying, bombastic, arrogant fool out there....................................

Unfortunately they are all the same. It must be hard for them carrying around a ego so gargantuan all of the time. I have said it before but politics will never work whilst they allow "thick" people to vote. How can people vote just by colour?

don't forget Norway who voted NOT to enter the EU.

then the govt told them they got it wrong and to vote again with the correct answer FFS

they still said F*ck off

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/dec/16/would-britain-do-as-well-as-norway-outside-eu

thia is all about Camoron and his cronies trying to gain votes as another election is nigh. it is like the anti hunt thing, they will not do anything about that in case they upset one side or the other, leave or stay in the EU? difficult one, TBH i would say stay in now we are in it up to our necks, whatever we do france ad germany will screw us some way or other, leaving the eu does not mean all the illegals /migrant workers will bugger off overnight, and TBH i enjoy the company of the average man in the street in the EU coutries i have been to. very few places was I not made to feel welcome when i went and tried to join in with them , bars restaraunts etc will welcome anyone that is willing to try and join in with the locals , even if you cannot speak the lingo, (I stayed out of big citys) and also I found the same in scotland. eat haggis drink whisky and mccewans and join in

Salmon is a baloon "getting bigger all the time on our[ free] taxpayers lunches. :hungry: We must get out of EU, Now before more gipsy nations join, ans we have to welcome them .house them ,benifact them,

Lest we forget, if we pull out, all the MEP."s will get Golden handshakes " and another grosely paid cushy number back here, :icon_evil:

I recon we should let the queen / King be in charge of the country again and get shot of a MP's and pen pushing politicians. Look at when we had the British empire, yes it was a form of in invasion but we was that bad why the hell is the Falklands still wanting to stay under our control, (bar the fact of Argentina lol)

Im not the smartest bloke on politics and frankly i couldn't give a toss about it all, it would just be nice to be known as GREAT BRITAIN for a reason again. Takes the piss that once such a great country needs to take on other Laws to please the other folk over sea's

If i was to leave the UK i'd go live with Sacha..................any one else for that? :biglaugha:

Absolutely! Come to Idaho. There's lots of room here... but we also have plenty bloated theives and liars, er, politicians here. They like to tell us what's in our best interests while doing whatever the hell they want with our money. :madflame:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online