Tesco Burgers

paulrever
This post is 3865 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I went to Tesco's and asked the price on thier burgers,

Tesco girl said; '14 to 1'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently thier Meat Balls are the Dog's B*******

Hate to think whats in the cock-a-leekie.

So, I ate my Tesco Burger and needed a sh*t, it was good to firm and soft in places.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Their veggie burgers contain Uniquorn

I'm so hungry I could eat a Tesco burger

Horse walks into a bar. Barman says 'Why the long face?' Horse says 'All my mates have been made into Tesco Value Burgers'

A tesco burger, a tesco burger, my kingdom for a Tesco burger

A German supermarket are bringing out a new range of burgers- My Lidl pony.

Writing in the Times, food critic Giles Coren bemoaned the public's lack of knowledge about what is in their food. "What on earth did you think they put in them? Prime cuts of delicious free-range, organic, rare breed, heritage beef, grass-fed, Eton-educated, humanely slaughtered, dry-aged and hand-ground by fairies...?"

"You get what you pay for," wrote Felicity Lawrence in the Guardian.

"The only surprise about the latest adulteration scandal, in which beefburgers at rock bottom prices turn out to contain horsemeat and traces of pig, is perhaps that they contain meat at all."

99% of people in the UK say they haven’t been affected by eating horse meat. That's according to a gallop poll

The cattel produers they don't kill enough cows to produce enough meat to make the just the burgers Mc D's sells in a year......???????? Key words "Made with" not "contains" 100% pure beef.

The ground dear meat we make at home is way more filling,as it's 98% dear meat 2% fat no fillers 2 of my burgers and your full. Most commercial "burgers" are 50 % or more filler(bread eggs salt sugar and mistery meat ,I suspect meal worms) I'd rather eat 100% horse meat than the mistery meat and floor scrapings they use for making "burgers" and sasuages,hot dogs. And they have a acceptable level's of shit,bugs ect in processed meat NEHHY THANKS I'll make my own.

Nothing wrong with horse meat IMO. If you have it as a steak, the fat is a little more yellow than beef, but very tasty.

http://recipes.howstuffworks.com/pinkslime-ammonia-ground-beef.htm

This is one reason we buy our beef from the local butcher. Supposed to be pure beef... definitely tastes better than regular super market stuff. The bacon is to die for too! I'm afraid the only way to gaurantee you're getting what you want is to buy local or keep your own. ??!!

I agree with above, we had a local butchers until the coop took over they went bump and now all I have is water injected meat that shrinks to a 1/4 of its bought size!!!

I couldn't give a fuck about horse being in my burgers but I will draw the line at human and insects lol

They jetwash the carcass' and then press out the water into patties or nuggets (for chicken). Nice...........................I normally only eat "slabs"of meat but every now and again I do have a few quality sausages, black pudding etc. My other half insists on organic and free range and we have a very good "corner shop" butcher down the road.

Just you wait till the quarter Pandas hit the shelves

• Like 1

http://recipes.howstuffworks.com/pinkslime-ammonia-ground-beef.htm

This is one reason we buy our beef from the local butcher. Supposed to be pure beef... definitely tastes better than regular super market stuff. The bacon is to die for too! I'm afraid the only way to gaurantee you're getting what you want is to buy local or keep your own. ??!!

Seen that stuff years ago scared me enough to re think what food is "food" or crap. Keep looking there is so much more about GMO foods that will have you looking for alternatives to buying "food" if you eat this what are we eating???http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/DevelopmentApprovalProcess/GeneticEngineering/GeneticallyEngineeredAnimals/default.htm .

A duck makes a nice pet untill the hollidays. :duck::rubberducky: = :hungry: not a soloution to every day but a start LOL

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Tesco value cider now with 70% more horse piss

Roses are red, apples are fruity, don't eat the lasagne, it might be black beauty!

Of to beefeater horseeater for a meal.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online