Motorcycle e-petition's (a few anyway)

DirtyDT
This post is 4099 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

"Make it an offence to mock riders of small motorcycles" Aw... would you guys mock me on my little G7S? :(

and "Ban motorbikes" are they mad?! As if trying to ban two-strokes wasn't enough! :madflame:

The ban motorbikes was most probably the ex head of the north wales police who was trying to ban all bikes on weekends , because it disturbed his boating( the noise if bikes that is) , i basically sent him and email asking for boats to banned as well because of looneys an jetski,s and speedboats, and pointed out to him we are not all speed crazed power rangers etc , never got a reply though

anyone that wants to ban strokers should be sentenced to death in a 2 stroke smoke chamber, without any cassy r either

or make 'em ride behind John on his KH750 for 2 hours

if your going to put them in a smoke chamber of 2 strokes.
be sure to add extra oil to the fule. and make sure the oil pump works.

that will show them what smoke really is.

If i could oppose those petitions on the site, i would probably reply to all of those with "go f*ck yourself*

How about Introducing drugs tests for people on the dole?, that should cull the weeds methink

Hmmm seems you need a petition to stop uneducated,mentaly unstable,winey cunts from starting petitions.At lest they have no signatuers to get anywhere.

I wonder if Mike Hunt knows that detriot deisels are 2 strokes?Or that a 2t produces the lowest NOX ,which is the most harmfull emmision? TWAT

How about Introducing drugs tests for people on the dole?, that should cull the weeds methink

that would cost the country a fortune matey, drug tests are a pretty big industry

also as far as i know only cannabis and PCP will come up in any test after a long weekend, 1-4 days (apart from hair, and that depends on how long your hair is kept)

mandatory bike lessons for school kids..

14 years and older have to learn to ride a motorcycle safley in school.

and no one is allowed a car untill they are 25. with a minimum of 2 years motorcycles expirience on the road.

thats my way of removing SMIDSY's

• Like 1

Hmmm seems you need a petition to stop uneducated,mentaly unstable,winey cunts from starting petitions........................................

True.

Unfortunatly, somewhere along the UK's history, we gave thick people the right to vote. It has ruined the country.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online