Post your fav gif animation -

sniff6
This post is 4061 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

...can't help it... I love Vince Noir's Mick Jagger impression...

noir_jagger.gif

Christ sach, your up late eh?, im only up because im back from a beer call and looking at a very nice CB1000F on ebay in need of "some tlc"

oh yeah, my favourite gif atm: minis.gif

for obvious reasons... because of Mumbles and Piddler, my two minis :3, Mumbles sounds like its mumbling at idle, and Piddler because it has a leaky waterpump and leaves a puddle of antifreeze-coloured 'piss' in the car park every time i run it up

Christ sach, your up late eh?, im only up because im back from a beer call and looking at a very nice CB1000F on ebay in need of "some tlc"

oh yeah, my favourite gif atm: minis.gif

for obvious reasons... because of Mumbles and Piddler, my two minis :3, Mumbles sounds like its mumbling at idle, and Piddler because it has a leaky waterpump and leaves a puddle of antifreeze-coloured 'piss' in the car park every time i run it up

LMAO! Puddler n mumbles.

Not late for me mate! Only 7:30 pm now. Are you pissed? Be careful bidding on eBay. hee,hee

• 4 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online