2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2013

Airhead
This post is 4017 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

ginger tosser :shakeno::biglaugha: only joking mate good luck on the run .

I think he's more offended by me misspelling his name, don't know why!! he knows I can't spell

In my defense I refer you to my t-shirt

you f*cking tit, you're from the country which spawned the language, may aswell learn to spell it!...

:shakeno:

ooh not so mild

At least I can work out a calendar

So far as I can tell its Airhead, drewpy, up.yours, DirtyDT?, CarlMT, Andrew Elvis fan, Mild Foamy, Lallasro, Cynic, Bippo ?, & Me

The Dirty dozen

Sorry if I missed anyone! please add your name below or pm me and I'll edit the list

Surely I'm not the only one to spot there's only 11 people on the list? Or am I missing something?

Surely I'm not the only one to spot there's only 11 people on the list? Or am I missing something?

Maybe the member known only as ? is shy

• Like 1

Well I took the TS in for an MOT - it failed.

There was a long list of smallish issues and one larger one. I haven't got the list to hand but it went something like this:

1) Handlebar grip loose

2) Right hand front indicator not working

3) Rear brake drum is oval

4) Battery not charged enough to use light effectivly

The investigations/solutions

1) I have some bar grip glue. Take it off and glue it properly.

2) I thought it was the bulb but the earth bracket in the light has sheared off. I have ordered another indicator.

3) The wheel is off and with a guy who is going to skim the drum. I hope that it can be skimed as it cost a lot to get the spokes and rim fitted in stainless. I am waiting for some news or a call for me to collect it.

4) I go through batteries really quickly as the bike seems to over charge. Now is not the right time for a 12v conversion so I am going to reroute the regulator I have on it to see if this helps and I have ordered a new battery and rectifier.

Mot man.......

Me too. Only time I can take it is this Sat. It should.... should be 100 per cent. Touch wood.

Mot man.......

Me too. Only time I can take it is this Sat. It should.... should be 100 per cent. Touch wood.

Good luck with it Jason. I hope yours does better than mine!

Good luck with it Jason. I hope yours does better than mine!

Should be ok. It lives a pretty gentle life tbh and I do fuss over it and go ott on repairs.

Still never 100 per cent certain though......

Surely I'm not the only one to spot there's only 11 people on the list? Or am I missing something

OOP'S Can't even count anymore "I must be getting old" Quick someone pm me the're name now and I'll sneak it on the list now and Elvis will look like a Tit instead of me :crazy:

Elvis is a tit...

Now that's just rude!

Admittedly I have been known to act in such a way occasionally, but I have never worn a mankini (thongs every now and then) and I have never even sat - and this I think would be the clincher - never even sat in a Kia!

Well Elvis you can count better than me ' that's not saying much! sorry I'm with foamy on this you are a Tit but only a little one