Power corrupts

boon
This post is 4210 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well, after 2 weeks with the Fazer600, i had to get my Thunderace back, so basically it cost me £150 to find out I am addicted to power lol. I'm now looking at Harris raised clipons, to take the strain off the old neck and back. I know.... I should have done that first! Live and learn ay?

ImportedPhotos00398_zps0bf3562e.gif

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeah, she is a cracker, had some gr8 times on her this summer touring England and Wales, though the riding position wasn't too good for me. Thought i would be ok with the fazer cos i had a fzr600r before and it had about the same power (similar engine, didn't find it lacking) but, the ace has corrupted me lol It's so much easier to make ''good progress'' :)

Beautiful bike that! :)

thanks Sacha, she's a little bit cosmetically challanged, the photo doesn't show previous owners scuffs on middle panel and the small cracks in the plastics, but she goes well :)

thanks Ryan09, sheffiron69...it all started with the zup, they're a good bike too, funnily I always fancied the RU model (looked like the yzf750 and the fzr600r that i had) and ended up with the ace :)