im still alive

mozzy
This post is 6903 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hiya peeps im still alive just been very busy with work and stacey lol ive booked a holiday to spain which im shittin myself as its my first time flying. im toying with the idea of buying my old black dt125r back the first one i had its still sat in a friends greenhouse with a melted piston lol ill pop in again during the week and try and regain my position as FORUM ENFORCER :P:D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:) thats a nice welcome come on all you miserable shit bags cheer up :D pete has an excuse to be miserable hes welsh......only joking mate..

i seen my bike yesterday and its just begging me to own it again so i better get saving the pennies i wont be riding it right away if i did buy it back i will completley strip get frame properley coated and rebuild it back to standard after all the blowing up problems i had were :D:blink:<_<:(:)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online