teikei carb on dt50mx

jackelliotttaylor
This post is 4255 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi there, first of all welcome to the forum, please post a short intro in the newbie section so that we know a little bit more about you and your bikes e.t.c, the regulars get a bit annoyed with people turning up out of the blue and asking random questions.

as for your carb dilema what exactly is it you are trying to unblock? the carb on the DT50 is rather simple in build and it is probably well worth taking it apart and giving everything a blow through with compressed air or the bristles from a toothbrushe if your jets need cleaning, exactly why wont the bike "go"?

- Foamy

Thanks for bothering Wild and Foamy. I have tried cleaning the pilot jet it looks lioke its obstructed.I did this because according to my manual this is the most likely thing.It was going OK then spluttered to a stop.It tries if we push it but wont pick up.By the way thanks for the advice Ihave been on the Newbie page.Will add photo's later.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online