Newbie from N.C.

Vaughan
This post is 4279 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys been looking a good DT forum to help with the 81 DT175 i restored for my buddy . My past bikes were RD's a 75 350 and 76 400 . Hope i can find some good help and do same for you !

craigsdt17581412003.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

yy5q.jpg

2010bikeshowkerrscott02.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks for the help on the other forum. Got a 25 and a 27.5 pilot coming. Never found a better PDF manual ,but you were definently right on the MK2 iggy and timing was OK . Have hunted up and down for a 3J1 00 carb body ,but looks like a dead end and he'll have to use the 78 125 one . Got my fingers crossed that bigger pilot and raising the float will fix it. Also may be buying a 75 DT175 for myself , $200 ,complete ,but pretty rough and does run.

:welcome: Those are some gorgeous bikes. Sounds like you are keeping busy!

Thanks , had to sell the RD's and the 175 is one i'm doing for my buddy. May be doing a 75 175 for myself ?

Nice! Put up a project thread when you do start... if you want... don't mean to sound bossy. :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online