TARmx's 1981 XS400 Cafe Racer

TARmx
This post is 4316 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Thanks for clearing the pvr issue up, as I don't know what I/we want or even what bike we are going to build it on having you build 1 would be quite difficult. As I said this will be a project for my son to be heavly involved in and we have lots of time to complet it he's 12 and this will be his 1st road bike.I hadn't planed on using carbon just normal glass. Clay body followed by making a reverse plaster mold then lay it out But if the first 1 turns out good may consider doing a carbon 1

Nice to see your going to help out the Amateur's they get very little to no support and racing as anyone who has done it knows it is very costly.My son has desided that he didn't want to race anymore hence the build project.

Have a blast a Loretta's alway's great to see the up and comming battleing it out for the support they will get if they do well.

I checked out rolands bikes some nice stuff ! Can't wait to see Lillian when she's done. Good luck with your venture into MX lots of people making plastic parts but some carbon rad shrouds,number plates would look so cool.

Phil K

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It is always nice to here of father/son projects. My brother and I grew up helping our dad in our garage, and now many years later my dad is helping me build my first cafe bike. If ya'll ever need any help, you can always shoot us an email. Hopefully we will have the online store up very soon with the carbon parts.