Top 100 theories

Mallory1
This post is 4310 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Seeing as biking gives you a unique perepective on life, I think we should have our own Top 100 theory list.

Theory 1 - Rain is magnatised to tits.

You can prove this (as I did on my daily commute today) when riding in the rain on any road where there are more than 2 cars about. You will quickly see that the rain draws out every bloody tit on the planet who was ever given a licence to drive a car and who clearly thinks that braking distances and the laws of physics don't apply to them :madflame:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Seeing as biking gives you a unique perepective on life, I think we should have our own Top 100 theory list.

Amen to that

myspacedev-funny0236.jpg

Theory 2 - Never trust a driver who wears a hat - especially a baseball one or a flat cap.

Theory 5: Man who run in front of car gets tiered but man who run behind car gets exhausted!

Theory 6: It take many a nail to make a crib but only one screw to fill it.

I'm glad all those Christmas crackers came in handy.

Theory 2 - Never trust a driver who wears a hat - especially a baseball one or a flat cap.

Theory 3.Eagles may soar, but weasels do not get sucked into jet engines

Theory 4: Do not wind the handle whilst your balls are in the mangle

Theory 5: Man who run in front of car gets tiered but man who run behind car gets exhausted!

Theory 7: Man who walk 'round with hand in pocket always feels a little cocky.

8: Never trust a man that says

Trust me, its the truth, honest

• 2 months later...

10. if you forget your waterproofs when going to work, it'll be dry all day and start raining 1/2 an hour before you leave to go home

11. When repairing/maintaining your machine, everything will run smoothly until you get to the last nut or bolt, which will be rounded or seized.

Or if everything goes super smooth and easy putting something back together, you realize you left something out. :(

Theory 7: Man who walk 'round with hand in pocket always feels a little cocky.

Does that mean a chic who walks around with her hand in her pocket feels a little clammy?

Never run under a skirt, you tend to get a clit round the ear.

If things seam like they are going smoothly then they normally are..........don't involve the wife.

Politicians - if their lips are moving, they're lying.

Coffee tables and bike footrests were designed purely to detect and attack shins.

Theory 3.Eagles may soar, but weasels do not get sucked into jet engines

Theory 4: Do not wind the handle whilst your balls are in the mangle

Theory 7: Man who walk 'round with hand in pocket always feels a little cocky

Theory 8: Never trust a man that says "Trust me, its the truth, honest"

Theory 9: swinging chain mean warm seat

Theory 10: If you forget your waterproofs when going to work, it'll be dry all day and start raining 1/2 an hour before you leave to go home

Theory 11: When repairing/maintaining your machine, everything will run smoothly until you get to the last nut or bolt, which will be rounded or seized.

Theory 12: A chic who walks around with her hand in her pocket feels a little clammy

Theory 13: Never run under a skirt, you tend to get a clit round the ear.

Theory 14: If things seam like they are going smoothly then they normally are..........don't involve the wife

Theory 15: Politicians - if their lips are moving, they're lying

Theory 16: Coffee tables and bike footrests were designed purely to detect and attack shins.

Theory 17: Policemen are allways right . . .. alllways . . . .

When you ask her whats wrong and she say's nothin ,run out and get flowers ,she just hasen't figured out how hard she going to squeeze your balls yet about what is buging her.

I forgot this 1 .......mopeds are like fat chicks fun to ride as long as your friends don't see you

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online