Favorite song ?

mike1949
This post is 4376 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Did Stevie Nicks really say "no blow, no show"?

I love a little 2 tone, Stax and most reggae. Good old Dolly Parton and some other country stuff is in the mix. Shaggy to opera. Buddy Holly. a mix of 50's, 60's and '70's, not forgetting a bit of glam rock. Simon and Garfunkel. UB40. Bon Jovi. Dire Straits. The specials. Plus about another 1000 singers/bands where I like one of their songs.

Really dislike Techno, techno techno techno (say it to the beat) and drum & bass.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell ya what i jusy got Analogue man by Joe Walsh, tis quite good especially from a 63 year old eagle , assisted by an retired Beatle , and the ELO front man Jeff Lynne , with Crosby and Nash

Listen to pretty much anything from Pavrotti to Pink Floyd. But I do like ......

(1st 30 secs are a bit slow)

I now do believe my ultimate favourite song is "Spirit in the Sky" By.................................

Norman Greenbaum.

I heard this on the radio today, I like it a lot , It reminds me of a very special lady that i knew then and was in love with,and I am still in love with to this day , and somehow am glad we went our own ways a few months later, because i think things would have gone tits up had we stayed together, and am glad to say we have the odd fleeting moment together to this today, but the occasions are very rare now

One track I can't seem to get is "You better move on"

I think I Found it.

Try to listen to Albatross.

Possibly the most popular instrumental of the 60's/70's

All I can say is I've just discovered how to put records onto the forum via u.tube

No doubt you will hear more of my favourite records, so all I can say is don't encourage me.

What about a bit of Status Quo, Small Faces, or even Jeff Becks chart topping song for which he was embarressed about?

The ultimate one of all times.

The ultimate one of all times.

I think its a cracker mike, but no need to post it twice :eusa_drool: :eusa_drool:

I must of liked it that much I copied it twice. :whistle:

I think its a cracker mike, but no need to post it twice :eusa_drool: :eusa_drool:

You beat me to it jimmy.

If you look at my first post.

This is it.

"All right now" by Free

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online