Yamaha YBR

learner rider
This post is 4358 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all

New to the forum

I'm looking at getting a YBR 125 as my next bike when I turn 17 in January. As a step up from my 50cc scooter!

If anyone has got one. What are they like to live with?

Also as I'm thinking of doing my full A1 licence. Would the YBR be capable of getting me and my gear over to next years Isle of Mann TT?

Thanks

Ash

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi,

Before you start to ask questions in this forum, you need to post an introduction about yourself in the newbie section. Once you have done this people will take you seriously, otherwise it is seen as disrespect.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Saw your brief intro one the new member forum.

I own a YBR 125 (custom) and it's a fantastic bike both to ride and live with. It is also an excellent starter / commuter bike.

It's like a camel when it comes to fuel economy and very easy to mess about with if you are that way inclined.

As for getting you to the TT - depends where you are coming from... hasn't got the best top end speed and wouldn't go anywhere near a motorway on mine - that's for sure. (I get 60mph odd on a good run!)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online