springers

fireman fez
This post is 4386 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well i am soon going to be fitting a set my self in the near future (paying off my wedding first) but if you go onto E-bay and search DNA springer forks and your see a set that a few people have fitted to the draggy. They are £550 ish off the top of my head and there is a guys called Phil that works there who will tell you what else you will need to get them to fit.

If not there have been a few Harley springer's going cheaper but go like hot cakes but you may have to see some one to spin you up a head stock spacer or other bits to get it to fit.

Good luck hunting bud, if you get any where with it let me know as im after one to finish the look on me bobber.

Well i am soon going to be fitting a set my self in the near future (paying off my wedding first) but if you go onto E-bay and search DNA springer forks and your see a set that a few people have fitted to the draggy. They are £550 ish off the top of my head and there is a guys called Phil that works there who will tell you what else you will need to get them to fit.

If not there have been a few Harley springer's going cheaper but go like hot cakes but you may have to see some one to spin you up a head stock spacer or other bits to get it to fit.

Good luck hunting bud, if you get any where with it let me know as im after one to finish the look on me bobber.

cheers for that buddy, keep us updated :hyper:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online