April Fools Ideas

Smitty
This post is 6966 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

It's almost that time of the year again, and i'm stumped for ideas.

Previously i have

filled my dad's bathroom with baloons to the roof (had to use a compressor)
    swapped this weeks paper with last weeks (delived so it was still wrapped up in plastic, clasic!)
    switched alarm clocks with an identical, and hid the one that went off behind the tv (now that one was funny)
    empited the entire fridge and left a dog bone there
    re-aganged the furniture, kitchen and bathroom (lame but i was bored)

So anyone got some good ideas?

The only thing i could think of for this year is to wrap up things in either glad wrap or foil like this guy did:

foil24.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

cling film over the bog seat a classic

glueing things in place

unscrewing door handle and shutting door

taking a wooden door wedge and putting an eye screw in bot sides of it, attaching a peice of wire to it and pulling it into the door. creates illusion of someone in the room. to remvoe poke with stick!!!!!!!!!!!

Leaving a couple of bolts under a mates bike is good for a giggle. Watching them rip their hair out trying to find holes to put bolts back in! ;)

• Admin

cling film over the bog seat a classic

glueing things in place

unscrewing door handle and shutting door

taking a wooden door wedge and putting an eye screw in bot sides of it, attaching a peice of wire to it and pulling it into the door. creates illusion of someone in the room. to remvoe poke with stick!!!!!!!!!!!

Youve lost me there Tom :blink:

Youve lost me there Tom  :blink:

best one is telling the turk in the kebab house his food was shit . the fucking midget jumped the counter and tried to fight but when he done it all the piss heads in his shop stated nicking his pizza slices he was going bannas. not really april fools but funny none the less

• Admin

Yeah i might try that one tonight after a few beers :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online