Ordered an XVS 125cc

Morpheuz
This post is 4453 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I found that out..... minus 50 quid for me, couldnt fit it with the virago one, but got reccomended a source for the dragstar.... 100+ quid WITHOUT O-rings which I thought took the fucking piss.

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

how do , i too am stuck with a bastard of a dragfar, i have just taken my frame and swing arm to get powder coated i had it shot blast first, that should sort my bloody rust out, i have a whole pile of nits that i cant even remember where they came from, the missus has deleted the camera memory., my engine was goosed, i sourced a second hand 2002 motor and i dont know if its any good but i cleaned it and its polished up well, the black rubber tube on the carb intake has fine cracks in, it seams that reading the posts i would say that the same thing goes wrong on most of the xvs's, if anyone has any photos of the engine, inside the crank case, and so on could you stick em up ??? thanks, i am out my depth and having a mare , i am staying positive,