Vance and hines for 650 dragstar?

Pabz88
This post is 4572 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

http://www.jcmotors.com/p-4951-vance-and-hines-short-shots-staggered-exhaust-yamaha-v-star-650-04-09.aspx

This is gunna sound really stupid..... will these pipes fit my 650 dragstar 1999

i know it specifys that there for the 2004 modles and up....but will they fit the 1999? if not then why and is it a problem that can be solved?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Can't answer your question myself, but give Custom Cruisers in Derby a call on 01773 835666 and speak to Mike, he'll be able to give you an answer. Also he can probably get them for you (or an alternative) cheaper than you importing it from the states. Import duty is 3.25%, on top of 20% vat on the price *and* shipping (the shipping alone is something like $140!). I got my V&H Cruzers from CC, and am very happy with them (apart from them being too loud! But've sorted that out now). All the best!

I'd have thought so. I'm not aware of any differences in the stock pipes across years and they fit the 2000 model.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online