second hand exhaust for 06 xt125 r

gary68
This post is 4605 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi guys ,i`ve just bought a second hand exhaust for an 06 xt125 r .not realising how much difference there is between an 06 and an 08 .there is a small pipe coming out of the engine end on the original exhaust .but the newer exhaust has no such pipe .any one know what this pipe does ? and would the 08 pipe be ok to use on my 06 xt .i would just replace the tail section ,but the joint on my front end isnt the same as the joint on the end of the new one ..any replies would be greatly appreciated ......

6zq45l.jpgx6lgch.jpg

my original exhaust looks like the one on top ......the new one i bought is the one on the bottom

i managed to get that for £ 38 .bit of a bargain i think

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yeah thanks mate .i`ve ordered some simoniz VHT matt black aerosol .gonna rub the new on right back and repaint it before fitting .any idea IF VHT paint is up to the job

okey dokey O.G.O.A.B. .thanks for your help ..i`ll be out and about this weekend so i`ll be in wilkinsons for some bbq paint .i didnt keep on top of the the original exhaust and it fell to bits in 3 years .but for only 40 quid second hand.if this one lasts 2 years i`ll be happy .....

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online