DT 125 AT1 & DT 125 E

von_sieben
This post is 4649 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I think not. The early at/ct/dt models had exhausts which emerge to the right hand side of the bike, while the later models have pipes which go under the seat and come out on the left hand side...i could be wrong, but search google images to be sure.

Chris.

I think not. The early at/ct/dt models had exhausts which emerge to the right hand side of the bike, while the later models have pipes which go under the seat and come out on the left hand side...i could be wrong, but search google images to be sure.

Chris.

this i know, and my 2 DT 125E both have right hand pipes as the AT1. what i don´t know, and can´t find an image that shows it clear, is if the pipe bolts on to the cylinder in the same way. everything else can be done, i´m quite sure. sorry for my poor english, hope i can make myself understandable..