Nev Bmad weds night ??

mervin
This post is 4656 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i maybe down to the Riviera this weds night most probably meet a few others Sainsburys/McD,s Pen Inn and ride down

merv

Aye deffo Merv,

Doubt whether bike will be ready mind, but can always meet up at Paignton sea front, it'd be nice if a few more lads further a field could make it too, make it a bit of a meet up, as much as I'd like to make Squires this year, it's just a tad too far for me, and if the weather behaves itself, there should be a pretty decent turnout of bikes down there B)

Yeah, I'll be on me Harley

Weathers given out as cloudy, no rain touch wood, I'll be down about 6.30 ish

Do you know Newton Abbott at all?? basically at the end of the A380 dual carriageway there is Pen Inn roundabout, you go around that and take the town centre road, just as you get off the roundabout take the first left and then just on the left you will see sainsburys we usually meet in the car park opposite the filling station and ride in from there, will let ya know what time when it is confirmed at this end

merv

Right then people, things in the Leatherat world have somewhat conspired against me and mean I no longer have the opertunity to attend the Torbay meet. I will however still be at the Minehead festival somewhere around the RBLR stand if anyone wishes to stop by and say hello.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online