rd400

steve r1
This post is 4685 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guys,I"m trying to trace a bike i used to own way back in 1976,it was an rd400 MUX853P,SOLD IN TELFORD SHROPSHIRE.Checked on dvla site it is alive and taxed,can"t believe it.According to them it is now black in colour,if anyone knows of this bikes whereabouts or any info about it please let me know,Cheers STEVE

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Guys,I"m trying to trace a bike i used to own way back in 1976,it was an rd400 MUX853P,SOLD IN TELFORD SHROPSHIRE.Checked on dvla site it is alive and taxed,can"t believe it.According to them it is now black in colour,if anyone knows of this bikes whereabouts or any info about it please let me know,Cheers STEVE

Just a long shot,But did you have the rear disk lock on just after you bought it???Only i stopped to help a chap on a RD400 on my Suzuki GT185 in 1976 on the Atcham to Buildwas road....

Just a long shot,But did you have the rear disk lock on just after you bought it???Only i stopped to help a chap on a RD400 on my Suzuki GT185 in 1976 on the Atcham to Buildwas road....

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online