78 xs400

78caferacer
This post is 4703 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i bought aftermarket signal lights that i don't know how to connect to my 78 xs400. they have 3 cables red,bloke and bloke with white stripe.

my original only 2 green and bloke. when i connect the new light stays on don't blink. where should the cables go. :(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i bought aftermarket signal lights that i don't know how to connect to my 78 xs400. they have 3 cables red,bloke and bloke with white stripe.

my original only 2 green and bloke. when i connect the new light stays on don't blink. where should the cables go. :(

presumerbly just use bloke (i assume its black) and red, use a 12v battery to see what the other wire does!

yes im sorry,i mean my cables are black and green their cables are 3 red,black,and black and white. isn't my battery a 12 volts?cause i try all connections and all it does is steady light.it doesn't blink.

might be LED lamps in there, have you looked?

yes im sorry,i mean my cables are black and green their cables are 3 red,black,and black and white. isn't my battery a 12 volts?cause i try all connections and all it does is steady light.it doesn't blink.

I know on my bike if I screw up the light wiring the little relay box that is supposed to make them flash will click like crazy even tho the lights are solid. do you hear that box making any noise?

I know on my bike if I screw up the light wiring the little relay box that is supposed to make them flash will click like crazy even tho the lights are solid. do you hear that box making any noise?

no i haven't check if they are led lights only and no the relay box doesn't make a noise. thanks....

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online