Need electrical help!!!

Luc
This post is 4715 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

as the title says .. Iam in need of some genius electrical help..for my Xs 360 1977... Problem is this i turn on the ignition rear brake light comes on ..? also it blows the ignition fuse and the Main fuse ,, i am going to change the fuse box as someone has already joined wires there ,, also i think i may be missing one of the condensers i have a spare jack plug middle of the bike ?

Can any one help with this problem as i would like to get the bike running soon ..

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

as the title says .. Iam in need of some genius electrical help..for my Xs 360 1977... Problem is this i turn on the ignition rear brake light comes on ..? also it blows the ignition fuse and the Main fuse ,, i am going to change the fuse box as someone has already joined wires there ,, also i think i may be missing one of the condensers i have a spare jack plug middle of the bike ?

Can any one help with this problem as i would like to get the bike running soon ..

sounds like a ground(earth) problem and the earth is running through the lamp. or the switch is knackered lighting the lamp up, just disconnect the front and rear switches they are easy to get at.

You sure its a jack plug?, they are used for guitars etc, prob mean a multiconnector. For condensors, there are two but they are joined together in a single body, I think you may be refering to the self cancelling unit. It can be disconnected which just means you have to cancel the signals yourself.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online