DT50MX Gianelli exhaust

Billym247
This post is 4708 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello, i am going to (want to) buy a gianelli exhaust (front pipe and silencer) for my DT50MX and was wondering if they will increase the power and if they are restricted somehow?

Thanks, please let me know if you know.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello, i am going to (want to) buy a gianelli exhaust (front pipe and silencer) for my DT50MX and was wondering if they will increase the power and if they are restricted somehow?

Thanks, please let me know if you know.

My lad, put a Gianelli reverse exhaust on his scooter, and dont think that was restricted, but generally if an exhaust is restricted, it is because it has a cone shaped washer, spot welded on the inside of the flange, which can be removed with a dremel tool on the 3 spot welds and a small cold chisel, or big flat head screwdriver. Yes it will increase power, as it is a performance/sports exhaust, but don't expect too much from it mind. Hope this helps some.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online