88 FZ600

jixaw
This post is 7080 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I just bought a FZ600 and I intend to get it up and running...I have never owned a sportbike before

Does anyone have any knowledge about this bike?...I cant seem to find much data online about it

Does anyone else own (owned) this bike?

-thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

FZ's are great bikes!........I used to have one....love to find another :wink:

Very straight forward simple motor design......quite reliable 8)

Absolute pleasure to work on compared to some of the newer bikes.

BTW.... :hi to the Forum. :wink:

HI, I ALSO HAVE A YAMAHA FZ600. GREAT BIKE TO START RIDING ON. THATS WHAT IM DOING ANYWAY. I GET MY PARTS FROM BLAYS, THERE IN TWICKENHAM THERE NUMBER IS 0208 8942103. TRY THEM.

AS FOR INFO I AM ALSO TRYING HARD TO FIND IT ON THE NET. BUT A GOOD PLACE TO GO IS EBAY.COM. THEY ALWAYS SELL BITS ON THERE..

• 2 weeks later...

thanks guys...I am in the USA...so parts are harder to come by...

it does seem like a fun bike to work on...I have to do the front fork seals...I got some Progressive Sunspension front springs...

going to put in a jet kit and a jardine muffler on it too....

I live near Boston...so this is something that I will do in the winter when I am not riding...

I am getting near fairings for it...and I intend to paint it.... I might need some suggestions on colours ... :) ...now's your chance guys ...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online