finding a 2006 dt 50 sm workshop manual ,,, ????

kyle_95
This post is 4717 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi every one,,, does any one have a workshop manual for my 2006 dt 50 sm ? as im haveing trouble getting or finding one,,,, and my newly aquired dt is not running quite well,, i got it cheap cos it wasnt running propperly ,,, so any help would be gratefully recieved :-)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi every one,,, does any one have a workshop manual for my 2006 dt 50 sm ? as im haveing trouble getting or finding one,,,, and my newly aquired dt is not running quite well,, i got it cheap cos it wasnt running propperly ,,, so any help would be gratefully recieved :-)

You must remember the seller may have also asked the same question as you and also found no reply.... can you explain what 'my newly aquired dt is not running quite well,,' does this mean you are not going to tell us what is wrong ? Without that I would guess no one can help you ... it's like saying 'my laptop doesn't work' in a computer forum with no symptoms or background info

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online