Good Evening!

This post is 4737 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

My name is Richard I am from Manchester (England), and am looking to restore my Yamaha FZR400R EXUP (89) and found this site while researching the availbility of parts......for playtime I have (and don't turn away in disgust) an aprilia RS125.....aaahhh the sound and smell of the 2 stroke.....takes me back to my teens and my RD80 and 125LC.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi,

My name is Richard I am from Manchester (England), and am looking to restore my Yamaha FZR400R EXUP (89) and found this site while researching the availbility of parts......for playtime I have (and don't turn away in disgust) an aprilia RS125.....aaahhh the sound and smell of the 2 stroke.....takes me back to my teens and my RD80 and 125LC.

Hi, and welcome, Richard, is it the Rotax 122 or 123 in bike? am thinking of sorting a 122 myself at the min, for putting into a Motorhispania.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online