My '' Old Nail'' :-)

fredjee
This post is 6194 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just been looking through the gallery there is some wonderfull images ( Even P4LO1 is in on the act ) and I just realised I ain't put a picture of my '' Old Nail '' up :?

Here is a picture taken in the summer by '' Rodger Taylor '' for his wonderfull RD book :wink:

Fred.

freds_bike_by_rodger.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

This is Freds old shed last september (2003) with a friend from Japan (Mitsuo Shimura) who I`ve seen on this forum,(Hi Mitsuo) and another friend from Scotland (now lives in Ashby-de-la-Zouch and brings his LC here to be fettled)

Dscf0024.jpg

Whilst its clean, its slower than Mitsuo on an RD250LC ...... :roll: :shock: :shock:

good pic P4l01 :) yeah mitsuo is a member here, seems like a nice bloke too. either fred takes it VERY easy when the bike's clean or mitsuo rides the wheels off 250lcs :wink:

That is a cool pic P4LO1 8)

I recall Mitsuo stating once the he made a trip to the UK last year :wink: .....

It's nice to put a name with the face (Thanks Mitsuo, for that bit of Japanese text you sent me once, in a pic of Yamaha's Headquarters in Japan :tu )

Yeah, you could EAT off of Fred's RD! 8)

Yeah, Mitsuo is a bit quick ..... I was on my 350 LC going round corners I knew very well at 85 / 90 mph,..... Mitsuo was about 2 lengths behind tucked in behind the clocks,... all you could see was his hands and the top of his (borrowed) helmet !! Ferkin` awesome .... :shock:

Blind faith in the bloke in front i guess! :P:P

Freds 500 PSYV thingy is VERY nice ..... time he sold it mebee .....

Mitsuo's trip to the UK was fantastic for me & P4LO1 we had a whole week with him showing him many of the sights and sounds of England :wink:

A lot of trust was shown by Mitsuo in us both ........ A few e-mails to him saying get your arse to England and he was soon on the plane :roll:

Can you imagine someone saying the same to you :roll:

We will meet you at the airport :roll:

We will look after you all week :roll:

Its only half way round the world :roll:

Would you not have a little thought that it was a wind up ( I would ) :shock:

The rideouts were great watching the two of them racing away into the distance :oops:

Yes I am about the worlds worst RD 500 rider but I don't plan on dropping the thing :oops:

I still get there in the end with the same stupid grin I had on my face the first time I rode the 500 :D

Selling it :roll: :roll: :roll:

The moggot rises from time to time but then out the garage it comes and ..............

Would you sell this '' Show Winner '' :wink: .............

Fred.

Donington_G8.JPG

• 2 years later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online