Hi everyone

tzrlover
This post is 4797 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone my name is konrad, i live in cornwall and im am 17 years old and im currently on my cbt which i passed a year ago and im currently on my my third bike since i passed i have had a yamaha yn50 neo's, a honda xr 125 l3 and now i have got a 1987 yamaha tzr 125 which i have just finished repairing. now i just need to mot and insure it. looking forward to getting it back on the road as it is a great little bike but will soon start saving my money to get my motorbike license and get a bigger bike

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:welcome: Konrad from Kornwall that's 2 more from the area, soon be able to make up another Wurzel group at this rate

im working on it but dont know what to get for my next bike i was thinking about maybe getting a tzr 250 or gsxr 400 or rg 500 but i might stay with yamahas so maybe a r6 or maybe a crosser like a xt 600 or dt 250

:welcome: soon be able to make up another Wurzel group at this rate

Dosn"t plinningas come into this category ? they all sound the same dont they :D

Oh welcome TZR lover , get a TZR 750 B)

does anyone know how to get rusted rounded off brake fluid filler cap screws out as i need to fill up with brake fluid ive tried to tap them out and ive tried to make new slots but they round off again. any ideas thanks konrad

:welcome: Konrad from Kornwall that's 2 more from the area, soon be able to make up another Wurzel group at this rate

Wurzels be vron Zummerzet Drewpy bouy, pasty munchers is vrum cornwall me handsome

Welcome Conrad

Whuch part f cornwall are ya from then

i am very near bude just in devon to be accurate

Merv

does anyone know how to get rusted rounded off brake fluid filler cap screws out as i need to fill up with brake fluid ive tried to tap them out and ive tried to make new slots but they round off again. any ideas thanks konrad

Carefully drillthe heads off the taper head genrally is holding the screws, but only drill the head off then you can remove the rest of the bolts with pliers or mole grips

Merv

Wurzels be vron Zummerzet Drewpy bouy, pasty munchers is vrum cornwall me handsome

Welcome Conrad

Whuch part f cornwall are ya from then

i am very near bude just in devon to be accurate

Merv

All i can remember when I lived in Combe MArtin, is the bloody Wurzel exhibition at Watermouth Castle, that and the museum of Vacuum cleaners.

Its Totally different now though

All i can remember when I lived in Combe MArtin, is the bloody Wurzel exhibition at Watermouth Castle, that and the museum of Vacuum cleaners.

Its Totally different now though

Dunno never ben to watermouth castle, or seen the vacuum cleaner museum

shame the bike museum at Coombe martin has gone though,

there are stil some unmissable attractions in the south west though BAROMETER WORLD passed it many times never felt the urge too visit it though,

The National trust lawnmower collection

british cycling museum again passed it may times never ever felt an urge to stop except maybe to have a piss in the gateway at night

Dunno never ben to watermouth castle, or seen the vacuum cleaner museum

shame the bike museum at Coombe martin has gone though,

there are stil some unmissable attractions in the south west though BAROMETER WORLD passed it many times never felt the urge too visit it though,

The National trust lawnmower collection

british cycling museum again passed it may times never ever felt an urge to stop except maybe to have a piss in the gateway at night

used to get in the motorcycle museum for free at as the business we had it was across the road (more or less!)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online