DT 400 In a 175?

CameronMac
This post is 4834 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So as I'm still waiting on my 175's barrel to come back, I got looking at my brother in laws DT 400. I was thinking, would I be able to swap the 400 engine into my frame? Would it be easier if I were to just swap the 175's electronics over? It's been talked that I might get the entire bike given to me so the thought's been playing around in my head lately :P

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well Cameron

my theory has always been anything is possible with a big hammer and a welder,

but to be honest if DT,s are as rare in Canada as they are here i would get both working instead of trying to make one good one from 2 and ending up with nothing of any real use

Well Cameron

my theory has always been anything is possible with a big hammer and a welder,

but to be honest if DT,s are as rare in Canada as they are here i would get both working instead of trying to make one good one from 2 and ending up with nothing of any real use

+1

Aside from which the 175motor has the rear sw arm flexing, with the 400 :o And ok as the brakes are, stopping a 400 :o:o

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online