"IRC" brand tires

OllieB
This post is 4867 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Anyone have any experience with "IRC" brand tires? Will replace my mismatched Chinese tires this Spring with a new set of cruisers. Want to keep the same replacement size as currently on the bike and as recommended by Yamaha: Front-100/90x18, Rear-120/90x16. Checking around I find it very difficult here in the U.S. to find both sizes in the same brand tire. I thought I saw them listed for Shinko a while back but not now. Did find the IRC brand in both sizes at Motorcycle Superstore for $77 each with free S&H. Not as low a price as I wanted but probably not that much more since the S&H is free.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I think you will find that IRC are pretty good tyres we do not het em in the uk they used to coma as standard on some small jap bikes in the seventies and where rubbish then, but all reports i have heard recently say they are good now,

Yamahead is the guy too ask

I think you will find that IRC are pretty good tyres we do not het em in the uk they used to coma as standard on some small jap bikes in the seventies and where rubbish then, but all reports i have heard recently say they are good now,

Yamahead is the guy too ask

Mervin,

Thanks!