xs360 new headlight

spacemanps
This post is 4992 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

so at night riding my bike is kinda scary bc the light is not too bright... is there any way i can switch to an LED or a higher wattage build or something

the 360 should be the same as the 400.

and theres kind of a thread a couple threads below allready going.

the problem is our headlight uses a weird size.. its not the standard 7".

appparently we can force a 7" one in by doing a little mod but I haven't been able to find the directions or the pictures showing it.

so at night riding my bike is kinda scary bc the light is not too bright... is there any way i can switch to an LED or a higher wattage build or something

And, there aren't any LED headlights out there that will give you the light needed for night time riding. Just replaced my original type sealed beam 35/50 watt headlight with a 6 3/8" one from "Candlepower". It takes 55/60 watt H4 replaceable bulbs as mentioned in the above linked thread. Great side-to-side lighting and down-the-highway projection.