Anyone looking for a Cheap bluetooth headset?

Zackw
This post is 5001 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just bought the Scarla rider from hein gericke, cheapest on the internet by £50

http://www.hein-gericke.co.uk/shop/product_info.php/products_id/5379 (£40)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cardo-Motorcycle-Bluetooth-Helmet-Handsfree/dp/B000O10BBS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1282761047&sr=1-1-spell (£90)

its a very good headset considering its usually £140 for a bluetooth headset, used it for about an hour seeing that it only arrived today and ive got nothing bad to say about it

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Zack looks like a good price m8, what does it do exactly ?

techno-chimp here :huh:

Hi Zack looks like a good price m8, what does it do exactly ?

techno-chimp here :huh:

Just a bluetooth headset :) comes in handy for me seeing that i ride for 2 hours a day

Sound quality @ 7:15 mins

Ok I see, so it links by bluetooth to your mobile phone or other 'bluetooth' enabled device like an MP3, was just wondering if it linked rider to pillion, doesn't look like it does, good bit of kit though and would be handy for courier work etc :)

Barky

it is the latest thing that tennagers use to recharge their brains thats what it is

ahhh :rolleyes:

:lol:

anyone using this/something similar with an open face helmet? What's the outgoing quality like??? i.e. will the person on the other end be able to hear me???!

cheers.

anyone using this/something similar with an open face helmet? What's the outgoing quality like??? i.e. will the person on the other end be able to hear me???!

cheers.

I use it with the HJC FS-MAX flip up and its fine when its up and down :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online