big bike test

webi
This post is 5022 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello im 17 and thinking of doing my test to restrict me to 33bhp for 2 years and i was wondering if any of you know how hard it is because ive heard alot about the dreaded swerve test just looking for a bit of info on it really.

cheers webi

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Try not to worry too much about the swerve test, if you do what your taught you will be fine!

If I can pass anyone can, be calm, get trained, be safe and you will be sorted!

Have a search on youtube, google etc. for Module 1 and 2, there are some good videos that show you what to expect.

Vez.

the key is stay relaxed and with the swerve test bit just keep your toes in I know a few people that have clipped the cones with there boots, other than that try not to worry mate.

The training centre I went to (MSM Mmanchester) was excellent and they had us practicing that much that when it was time for mod 1 I was more than up for it.

All I did was try not to rush it and took a deep breath before each section.

I honestly didn't find it the horror story I've read about (even the swerve test) and to be honest, I loved every minute of the test. Don't get me wrong, I was lucky that it was the end of May with a red hot dry day, it may have been harder had it been wet but a decent training school will prepare you for it.

Good luck with it.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online