RIP Alex Hurricane Higgins

mervin
This post is 5025 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i see the great snooker player Alex Higgins died today, I was always stuck to the matches when he played, quick and accurate i do not think anyone has ever been the same as him Rocket Ron is good, but the way he just kinda wandered around the table so relaxed and just looked once and potted the ball was amazing,

R.I.P Alex

and if their is a heaven up there i Reckon you wll be sharing a craic and beer tonight with George Best and the Dunlop brothers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

R.I.P. to the Hurricane!!! May I add that we all have our odd demon, so let the man go in peace. He was after all a DAMN good pool player.

R.I.P. to the Hurricane!!! May I add that we all have our odd demon, so let the man go in peace. He was after all a DAMN good pool player.

Sorry if you misconstrued what i meant. I just felt it was a shame that he had been unable to get past everything. I'm so grateful for him bringing the modern game to snooker, and injecting the sport with charisma. I hope he finds peace now - RIP.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online