rideout - newcastle

This post is 5039 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

anyone from newcastle or near newcastle fancy a rideout sometime? :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

anyone from newcastle or near newcastle fancy a rideout sometime? :D

Well, five years ago I declined acceptance to Newcastle in favor of the University of Glasgow. Err. umm, so I guess I cannot join you. However, if I was there, I would totally go!

Good luck.

Well, five years ago I declined acceptance to Newcastle in favor of the University of Glasgow. Err. umm, so I guess I cannot join you. However, if I was there, I would totally go!

Good luck.

why did you decline acceptance from newcastle? theres nout wrong with newcastle... :P well depends where in newcastle you go haha but everywhere has their bad spots :D

why did you decline acceptance from newcastle? theres nout wrong with newcastle... :P well depends where in newcastle you go haha but everywhere has their bad spots :D

Glasgow already had a course set up for my Master's. Newcastle was going to try and tailor one for me. It wasn't that easy of a decision, really.